MY A/W wishlist is piling up and the high street brands have really delivered this season- their fabulous collections prove that you can find yourself, for example, a premium looking tailored coat at a not so premium price- everyone has got to love the British high street! I certainly cannot afford everything off this wishlist but I don’t think I can resist grabbing this Zara jumpsuit next time I go shopping! The print and colour palette are divine. Also, I’ve been looking for my perfect jumpsuit for what feels like donkey’s years and at £29.99, I don’t think you can go wrong with this jumpsuit. An extra bonus is that it can be styled for both day and night- a very versatile garment I think! What pieces are on your A/W wishlist?
- Topshop Missile Chelsea Boots- BUY HERE
- H&M Cream Felted coat- BUY HERE
- Zara Tie-Print Jumpsuit- BUY HERE
- Whistles Felt Fedora Hat- BUY HERE
- Boden Gold Jewelled Pumps- BUY HERE
- River Island Red Faux Fur Collar- BUY HERE
- H&M Grey Wraparound Skirt- BUY HERE