Hey everyone! Its been a long time since I last blogged, I’ve had such a busy summer since I broke up from uni. Besides, I thought I do a short little summer favourites post to get me back into it. I hope you enjoy and that you’re all having a great summer break!
From left clockwise:
- Instax Mini Polaroid Camera– I bought this camera a while ago but yet again due to my busy London lifestyle I am yet to purchase the paper for it since everywhere I look it’s always so expensive. But I can’t wait to start capturing some shots during the rest of summer. Mine is in the colour Aqua.
- Sally Hanson Nail Varnish in ‘ 360: Plum’s the Word’- Loving this nail varnish which I’ve been wearing mainly on my toenails recently. I’m a sucker for pinky brown tones and the application of this one is really good.
- Jason Apricot Hand and Body Lotion- The scent of this apricot body cream is incredible and it’s been a life saver during the summer to put on after I shave my legs- it’s deeply moisturising and makes them feel so smooth! I bought it from Wholefoods.
- Paperchase Coral A6 Notebook- I’m using it as my diary at the moment and the coral reef design in bright colours is so beautiful. Paperchase stationery is my guilty pleasure!
- &OtherStories Silver Starfish Earrings- I’ve been wearing these earrings lots recently- the starfish design is really cute and when you wear them they kind of curve around your earlobes which I really like. They also remind me of that film called Aquamarine.
- Asos Tortoise Shell Sunnies- A great pair of statement sunglasses which are getting me through this sunny weather. The lenses aren’t too dark, just a light tint which I prefer.