Hey everyone! Today’s blog post is a summery OOTD. The weather in the UK has been fabulous recently and I’ve come to my parent’s house for a week having finished my second year of uni. The garden here is lovely since my Dad is a garden designer and so it was the perfect opportunity to shoot some looks surrounded by all the beautiful greenery! The star of this OOTD is my new print skirt from People Tree. I adore the vibrant green leaf pattern, midi length and light-weight organic cotton fabric. Plus, the best thing about this skirt is that is was made by Creative Handicrafts, a social enterprise which supports disadvantaged women of the slum communities in Mumbai, India.
I paired my lovely new skirt with Bimba Y Lola cold-shoulder shirt which ties in well with the white background of the skirt. Then, I added my Clarks block-heel sandals and small silver hoops. My hair is french plaited on one side and my makeup look consists of all natural and organic products with a pink/ brown smoky eye and nude lip.
- People Tree Alexandra Skirt in Green: BUY HERE
- Bimba Y Lola Cold Shoulder Shirt in White
- Clarks Block Heel Sandals in Silver
- Accessorize Small Hoop Earrings in Silver
- Makeup: Inika base, mascara & brown eyeliner, Bellapierre Cosmetics eyeshadow, Sante lipstick, Benecos eyebrow pencil: FIND MOST HERE