Hey everyone! I thought I’d share a few summer essentials today, all of which fit in my new clutch bag from People Tree. The glass beads are hand sewn on all over and I adore the fab block colour design. It was made by Pushpanjali, a fair trade organisation in India which helps disadvantaged local artisans improve their living conditions. Therefore, this clutch is not only beautiful but contributes to positive change- isn’t that lovely!
If you don’t want to be lugged down by a heavy bag, grabbing this clutch with some essentials inside is the perfect solution- ideal for summer holidays and trips to the beach when you want to keep your belongings at a minimum. Inside my clutch, I can fit my mobile, Oyster card, Pacifica Island Vanilla perfume, Organic Pharmacy non-toxic nail polish in Fire, O’Neill sunglasses from TK Maxx and a vintage Vogue postcard. All these items contribute to a fun day in the sun around London and I’m especially loving wearing this orangey red nail polish on my toenails, adding a pop of colour to summery outfits.
- People Tree Colour Block Clutch in Coral: BUY HERE
- Oyster Card Holder: Free from Drake & Morgan Restaurant
- Pacifica Island Vanilla Perfume: BUY HERE
- Organic Pharmacy Nail Polish in Fire: BUY HERE
- TK Maxx O’Neill Sunglasses: Find Instore
- Vogue Vintage Postcards: BUY HERE