Hey everyone! Today’s blog post is my second look from my Autumn/Winter series. This look features another cute hat- the baker boy hat which I’ve been seeing all over the internet recently. For me, a chunky knit, velvet flares and heeled boots are one of my favourite combinations to wear this season.
I actually borrowed this jumper from my sister for this outfit- it’s a new purchase of hers from &OtherStories and its cropped length is ideal for pairing over a high-waisted pair of trousers or skirt- the little cut-out across the neckline is also a cool detail. I love how the jumper looks with my trusty navy velvet flares, a hand-down from my mum a couple of years ago, originally bought from Boden. They are a fairly fitted trouser but kick out gradually from the knee downwards- they also look lovely paired with a silk blouse and loathers (a nice option for the work wardrobe).
I love the height provided by these chunky heeled boots from Clarks and they also have a croc section along the back of the shoe and heel- I have to say I’m a sucker for a bit of croc (fake croc of course!). This khaki baker boy hat adds a little quirk to the overall look and lastly, I finished off this look with a festive berry lip and would throw on my long navy coat over the top. Hope you like!
- Asos Baker Boy Hat in Khaki (Sold out: SIMILAR HERE)
- &OtherStories Crop Turtleneck Jumper in Off White: BUY HERE
- Boden Velvet Flared Trousers in Navy
- Clarks Heeled Boots in Black
- &OtherStories Coral Reef Small Hoops in Gold
- Benecos Natural Eyebrow Pencil in Brown: BUY HERE
- Inika Certified Organic Eyeliner Pencil in Coco: BUY HERE
- Benecos Quattro Eyeshadow in Coffee & Cream: BUY HERE
- Green People Volumising Mascara in Black: BUY HERE
- Inika Certified Organic Perfection Concealer in Light: BUY HERE
- Inika Loose Mineral Foundation in Grace: BUY HERE
- Lily Lolo Natural Lipstick in Berry Crush: BUY HERE